Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Time!

So, I'm back after a lovely Christmas. We spent time with my family and Kevin's family and just at home relaxing. It was so great to have a week off work, and to sleep in, and be with my man with nothing to do...

Here's some video's from our family Christmas parties, filmed with my new birthday Zumi!


I made Kevin's mom a quilt for Christmas. When his Grandpa passed away, Grandma was giving away some of his things to the grandchildren, and Kevin and I got a bunch of his old dress-shirts. They didn't fit, and I knew we needed to do something special with them. The quilt - it wasn't perfect at all, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out. You can see it a bit in the above video (at about 1:10)...

And my family! My little nephew Ben is so cute with his cookie indecision:


What a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment